Delivery Service Update
Should you have any concerns regarding your delivery or would like some more information, please contact us via email@example.com or call 01494 677665 ext 1.
Currently, we offer free standard delivery on orders over £50 to the UK mainland. Delivery is made within 5 working days.
Orders over £100 qualify for free next day delivery if selected to the UK mainland. Please place your order prior to 3pm Monday to Friday for delivery on the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be sent out on Monday (unless it is a bank holiday) to arrive the next working day.
Please note, some UK postcodes (inc. Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) are subject to longer delivery times and/or a surcharge levied by our couriers. In instances where this is the case, upon request, we may endeavour to find a more economical service which will be quoted for and charged to you.
We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £5 (Usually sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked)
- Next working day - please order before 3pm weekdays* - £7
- Next working day before 12pm - please order before 3pm weekdays* - £9
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £15
*Please note, orders placed after 3pm on Friday on a next working day service will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday (unless it is a bank holiday when it will be sent on Tuesday to arrive on the next working day).
We cannot guarantee delivery within these timescales to a small number of areas which our couriers classify as remote.
All standard delivery UK mail will usually be sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked. It will not need to be signed for.
Track Your Order
All orders that are selected as next working day delivery will be sent via ours couriers, DPD.
Deliveries are made during the hours of 8am to 6pm. DPD will advise you via email or text message of a one-hour delivery slot on the morning of your delivery date. Each parcel is sent with live tracking information and requires a signature at the specified delivery address.
As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, DPD gives access to a suite of options both on the day of the delivery and the night before, allowing you to take delivery of your goods in a way that suits. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
Prior to signing for any delivery, please ensure that you check the contents of the shipment are in good order. Failure to do so may invalidate your shipment's insurance. If your parcel arrives in a visibly damaged or tampered condition, please take a photo before opening the package.
We have been dispatching goods worldwide for the best part of 30 years. Through this, we have developed a quality control system for packing which ensures that every effort is made to protect your items for their time in transit.
With this in mind, we personally guarantee the successful and safe delivery of your items. Therefore, we will cover any loss or damage to your goods while they are in transit.
This guarantee excludes any charges that may be incurred for failed delivery and/or subsequent re-deliveries and is subject to our returns policy.
As many of the items on our site are purchased as gifts, your order will not be delivered with any invoices or documentation containing price information.
In addition to your confirmation emails, you may view a VAT invoice in your account information. Alternatively is you need one emailed to you please contact the customer services team who will be happy to help.
We offer a worldwide shipping service and exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the destination country. Where "Price on Application" is shown, we will advise the shipping costs and service within two working days of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- Customs forms for all international packages list the value of the contents as well as a description of the items. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide you with further information.
- The prices charged on our site are in UK GBP £ Sterling. If you are using an international card or bank account to pay for your goods, the exact price you will pay depends on your bank's exchange rate at the time of ordering. Please speak to them for further information.
- Maison Berger fragrance - unfortunately, due to its flammable nature, we are unable to send any Lampe Berger fragrances outside the UK. You will need to contact your domestic Maison Berger agent for more information.